The Procurement manager is responsible for management of all procurement activities for Aspen Oss B.V. including indirect goods and services, and research materials and services.
The procurement team exist of 10 professionals in sourcing direct and sourcing indirect.
The primary activities include but are not limited to:
- Lead direct and indirect procurement team, where you build and grow the team and the individual members in it.
- Stimulate and steer continuous improvement in all sourcing processes.
- Professional and ethical management of all direct reports and manage expenses within budget Build, grow and develop your team and the individuals in the team.
- Responsible for sourcing and procurement of indirect materials.
- Ensure that all purchase agreements are in compliance with corporate and local laws, policies, regulations, within agreed timelines and optimal conditions.
- Ensure evaluation the performance of suppliers and develop and implement initiatives for improvement.
- Identify initiatives for savings, simplification and standardizations of the procurement process.
- Deliver agreed financial value such as savings, favorable payment terms, working capital reduction, inventory reduction etc.
- Interact with stakeholders and establish relationships resulting in stakeholder commitment and timely development of and implementation of sourcing strategies
- As we are a chemical and pharmaceutical operation you manage sourcing within the boundaries of GMP and SHE
Translate sourcing strategies into practical implementation plans; prepare business cases/ justifications for changes and manage project timelines and budgets
- Bachelor or University degree in commercial, finance or life science.
- Additional procurement degree preferred (NEVI 2 or 3).
- Significant experience working in an international and cross-functional environment, ideally in pharmaceutical, life sciences and or chemical industry.
- Excellent social, communicative and presentation skills, both written & verbal, in Dutch and English, and preferably in a 3rd European language (German, French).
- Results driven, dynamic, flexible, setting high standards to oneself and others, pro-active, able to work under pressure to meet ambitious timelines, team player.
- Proven leadership, project management and analytical skills.
- Team player, focused on developing and growing his team and members in the team.
- Expert in complex negotiations and contract management.
- Expert in influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience in e-procurement systems (SAP).
- Good knowledge of GMP and EHS standards.
We offer a package, which is in line with the content of the job, as well as with your experience and knowledge. Next to a competitive salary we offer an attractive bonus system. Furthermore Aspen has 25 holidays and 12,5 extra days on a full time employment. We also offer a collective health care insurance and excellent pension.
The Procurement & Sourcing department is responsible for sourcing and procurement of all direct materials for Aspen Oss and the Aspen API network (e.g. solvents, chemicals, packaging materials, Regulatory Starting Materials, Advanced Intermediates and API’s).
Continuously identify spend reduction opportunities and achieve year-on-year savings on the Aspen Oss direct materials portfolio within an increasingly stringent GMP environment.
Aspen Oss B.V. is a subsidiary of the Aspen Group (www.aspenpharma.com).
Aspen Oss manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) for medicines. Safety and reliability always take highest priority. Many of these raw materials
are technological innovative feats that require complex manufacturing processes.
Our facilities produce some 100 different active ingredients
For further information regarding this position, you can contact Simon van Dingstee, Supply Chain Manager, phone number +31615950451.