As an Engineering Project Manager you manage scoping, definition, design and execution of medium and large scale capital projects for Aspen Oss b.v.
- Responsible for the development of project execution plans for capital investments in Aspen facilities.
- Verification that project scope is an effective business solution, design management, development and implementation of suitable procurement strategies, project cost budgeting and control, schedule development and control, change management, risk management, construction management, communication and reporting, commissioning, qualification, contract management and project close-out.
- Manage the development of project scope, front-end planning and the conceptual design of facility and equipment projects.
- Collaborates with external architect and engineering parties, contractors, suppliers and other team members in the execution of the work Proper use of technical know-how of Pharmaceutical / API Manufacturing Facilities and Aspen Engineering Standards.
- Acts as a consultant to select the most suitable project approach and for setting up a multidisciplinary project team.
- The project manager is expected to develop and maintain technical knowledge.
- Completed university/HBO education in relevant engineering discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience as an engineering project manager in a (bio) pharmaceutical, fine chemical or food company.
- At least 5 years of experience in leading (complex) cross functional projects.
- Good analytical skills.
- Up to date knowledge of developments in project management and delivery.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, team builder.
- Exhibiting sound leadership.
- Persuasiveness based on expertise and “science based” arguments.
- Flexible in terms of assignment locations.
- Dutch and English communication skills (verbally and written).
- Hands-on mentality with strong drive to results.
- Not afraid of actively supporting in e.g. construction management tasks if project success requires this.
- Person that gets energy from inclusion actively involving and motivating colleagues to contribute to the projects.
We offer a package, which is in line with the content of the job, as well as with your experience and knowledge. Next to a competitive salary we offer an attractive bonus system. Furthermore Aspen has 25 holidays and 12,5 extra days based on a full time employment. We also offer a collective health care insurance and excellent pension.
Within Technical Affairs, the Project Engineering Department (21-25 fte) is responsible for the realization of medium and large scale capital projects. This includes project management, process engineering and coordination of external architect and engineering firms. Within the Aspen Oss organization, the Project Engineering Department operates in close vicinity to the production plants to support their capital project needs, to provide consultancy services related to technology as well as GMP and SHE compliance, and for trouble shooting assistance.
For further information regarding this position, you can contact Ivo Baijens, Manager Project Engineering, phonenumber +31 6 15115803.