Aspen Oss is looking for an experienced buyer for indirect materials, who is ready for a new challenge. The perfect candidate is ambitious, flexible, performs best in a dynamic work environment and has a current knowledge of the industry. As an experienced buyer you’re a proactive go-getter with strong negotiating skills.
Are you an experienced buyer who can help to bring the procurement department to a higher level? Then look no further. We are looking for you!
The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for stakeholder management, strategic sourcing of goods and services for all relevant indirect categories, supplier management, and the operational/tactical activities to ensure end-to-end management of the procure-to-pay process.
The primary activities include but are not limited to:
- Liaison with stakeholders, understand the business and their business needs and ensure assurance of supply of all relevant goods and services
- In full partnership with stakeholders, manage and influence third party spend and budgets and define procurement strategies to optimize value for Aspen
- Ensure that stakeholders are engaged and trained in the Aspen Oss procurement processes and procedures
- You bring procurement experience to Improve the efficiency and service level of the procurement processes for your internal Aspen Oss Customers
- Support to bring the procurement department to a higher level of professionalism and you seduce internal customers to use the full potential of the procurement processes by providing excellent service and smooth procurement processes
- Understand the supply market and benchmarks for all relevant spend categories
- Define, implement and manage sourcing strategies for all relevant indirect goods and services spend categories in alignment with global and regional Aspen strategies
- Develop and maintain a solid network of compliant suppliers, and hold regular performance review meetings, and mitigate any supply risks
- Create and maintain a solid fundament for the (CAPEX) Projects running within Aspen based on efficient processes, workflows and documentation for Project Engineering.
- HBO or University degree in commercial, finance or life sciences
- Additional commercial/procurement degree preferred (MBA, NEVI 2)
- Experience within procurement in the area of indirect goods, services, materials and Engineering Projects
- Team player with excellent social, communicative and presentation skills, both written & verbal, in Dutch and English
- Results driven, dynamic, flexible, setting high standards to oneself and others, pro-active, able to work under pressure to meet ambitious timelines, team playe
- Proven leadership, project management and analytical skills
- Experience in contract management & SLA’s (KPI-driven performance)
- Proven negotiation & influencing skills
- Experience in e-procurement systems (SAP)
- Proven affinity / capable as technical counterpart internally and external
We offer a package, which is in line with the content of the job, as well as with your experience and knowledge. Next to a competitive salary we offer an attractive bonus system. Furthermore Aspen has 25 holidays and 12,5 extra days on a full time employment. We also offer a collective health care insurance and excellent pension.
For further information regarding this position, you can contact Rene Zoetmulder, Procurement Manager, phone number +31615410486