At Aspen in Oss, we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. We make active pharmaceutical ingredients, the active ingredients in a medicine. Our APIs are of high quality and are used worldwide. We are committed to always offering the optimal solution for our customers. Improving our processes and ourselves is therefore really in our DNA. We think from top to bottom in solutions to issues and work together on new products. We show respect for society and the environment in everything we do.
- Contribute to improvement of business effectiveness and efficiency. Scope of improvement projects will usually not follow departmental or site boundaries; in most cases multiple disciplines (e.g. Quality, Logistics, Finance) are involved.
- Contribute to the deployment of the Aspen Production System within the organization.
- Secure realization of improvements by actively using CEM tools
- Develop and transfer LSS and CEM knowledge on and across sites
- Coach BB’s, GB’s and YB;s during their project execution.
- Bachelor or Master degree in (Bio)Chemistry / Process Technology, Chemical Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years work experience from which 3 years experience in a manufacturing related role
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Strong project management skills & proven ability to manage complex projects
- Hands on experience with application of most of the following Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques: standardized work, scientific problem solving (PDCA), value stream mapping, SMED, mistake proofing, 5S, Visual factory, DMAIC.
- Willingness to certify for or possessing Black Belt degree or MBB degree
- Passion for Lean / Continuous Improvement and willing to make personal change
- Strong coaching, influencing and listening skills.
- Customer focused, process oriented and data driven.
- Ability to influence and communicate with all levels of the organization from shop floor to senior management
- Good command of writing and speaking in Dutch and English
We offer a package, which is in line with the content of the job, as well as with your experience and knowledge. Next to a competitive salary, we offer an attractive bonus system. Furthermore, Aspen has 25 holidays and 12,5 extra days on a full time employment. We also offer a collective health insurance and excellent pension.
For further information regarding this position, you can contact Krista Hesen by e-mail (email@example.com) or telephone (+31620047828).