At Aspen in Oss, we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. We make active pharmaceutical ingredients, the active ingredients in a medicine. Our APIs are of high quality and are used worldwide. We are committed to always offering the optimal solution for our customers. Improving our processes and ourselves is therefore really in our DNA. We think from top to bottom in solutions to issues and work together on new products. We show respect for society and the environment in everything we do.
We are looking for a marketing communication specialist who is bubbling with ideas and who will passionately contribute to the further development of our new brand strategy.
You will focus on creating, distributing, and making relevant and valuable English-language content accessible, with the aim of increasing the brand awareness in the global B2B market where we operate. You identify the marketing needs and ensure that the content really comes across and encourages action. In this role you will be in close contact with the Communication Specialist to align on the internal and corporate communication, and with several other departments within Aspen API in order to gather new stories and content. You are part of the Commercial Team that has strong growth ambitions.
Everything you do on a daily basis, is done to create a sustainable competitive advantage for our customers, and is done in a way that adds value to our company.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Set up the communication strategy in alignment with the strategic goals of the department
- Execute on the communication strategy and review / steer the communication plan on a yearly basis
- Thinking along on how we can communicate around our sustainability strategy
- Give substance to the social media planning and placing content on social media
- Supporting the organization of (online) exhibitions & promote our products and services during events
- Organize, create and edit the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Create and edit presentation materials, marketing materials, mailing campaigns, webinars, white papers
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Track and report out on various KPIs
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- And any other new and fresh idea you may have
- You can relate to the pharmaceutical industry and like to be part of a company that contributes to improve patients’ lives worldwide through the high quality Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients we produce
- You preferably have a B2B marketing and/or corporate communication background, with a particular expertise in promoting complex products and services solutions
- You have a at least a bachelor degree in Marketing or Communication or minimal 5 year experience in this area
- Communicating in both Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing is no problem for you
- You have a commercial mindset and knows what it takes to build a brand
- You know you way around in MS Office, Adobe, Publisher, Wordpress, Mailpoet, Linkedin and Twitter
- You like to work both independently, and in a team
- You like to learn new things, you feel comfortable in showing initiative and have ownership
- You can easily connect both internally with colleagues on all levels and externally with various stakeholders
- You work in a structured way and enjoy managing multiple projects / campaigns at the same time
- You are available for 24 hours per week
At Aspen Oss we offer an excellent package of benefits. We take into account the content of the position in combination with knowledge and experience. We offer plenty of opportunities to develop yourself. In addition to a competitive salary, a bonus scheme is also possible. We have 25 vacation days and 12,5 ATV-days (reduced working hours) based on full-time employment. We offer you a collective health insurance scheme and an excellent pension scheme.
For more information about the content of the position please contact the HR Flexcenter, E: firstname.lastname@example.org