At Aspen in Oss, we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. We make active pharmaceutical ingredients, the active ingredients in a medicine. Our API's are of high quality and are used worldwide. We are committed to always offering the optimal solution for our customers. Improving our processes and ourselves is therefore really in our DNA. We think from top to bottom in solutions to issues and work together on new products. We show respect for society and the environment in everything we do.
The Product manager is responsible for the development, scale up, commercial launch and the day to day operations after the commercial launch for a certain product portfolio. Furthermore, he/she is responsible for the drafting of Business Plans in line with the strategic direction of Aspen API. The Product manager is responsible for the product portfolio both internally and externally, initiates projects in line with the business plan and steers the sales managers to engage with the targeted partners.
- Develops and periodically updates the Business Plans for the various Product groups (Chemicals and Peptides) (Including execution of NPD strategy, targets markets/customers, pricing)
- Responsible for margin management, business cases for new business propositions
- Responsible for steering, providing indirect supervision and business guidance of all relevant functions such as sourcing and purchasing, manufacturing, demand supply chain, R&D, technology transfer, business intelligence, regulatory affairs, legal, etc.
- Provides possibilities for Product Portfolio Management, including both Product discontinuations and opportunities for new Product development
- Analyzes Market and assesses their potential impact on the Marketing Strategy and on revenues and margin
- Keeps Demand Planning up to date with long-term (3-5 years) forecast
- Collects and analyses competitive information from internal and external sources
- Being active in the Sustainability program with proposing ideas to improve the program, sharing expectations from external stakeholders, responsible for the external communication on sustainability achievements of Aspen API towards customers/Authorities in collaboration with the communication department
- Master’s degree or PhD in Business, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Pharma
- 3 years Marketing and/or Sales experience, preferably in a business-to-business / pharmaceutical environment
- In depth know-how of relevant API / pharmaceutical market segments
- Experience in project management
- Understanding of financial drivers and ability to build business cases
- High developed Teamwork, Communication and Listening skills
- Have a strong outside overview on the position of the products
- Drive for results, prioritize and accelerate where needed
- Strong communicator, well-developed presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in at least Dutch and English
- Capable of setting realistic commercial directions and implementing a marketing strategy
- Capable of meeting deadlines
At Aspen Oss we offer an excellent package of benefits. We take into account the content of the position in combination with knowledge and experience. We offer plenty of opportunities to develop yourself. In addition to a competitive salary, a bonus scheme is also possible. We have 25 vacation days and 12,5 ATV-days (reduced working hours) based on full-time employment. We offer you a collective health insurance scheme and an excellent pension scheme.
The commercial team is responsible for the marketing and the sales of API’s, produced by Aspen Oss in the Netherlands and FCC in Cape Town, South Africa. Next to the team in the Netherlands, we also have a sales office in Chicago, USA and in Tokyo, Japan. The product manager will be responsible for the marketing of several product group within our product portfolio.
For more information about the content of the position please contact Arjan Monteny, Marketing Manager via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (06-20197722)