The Sr. Business Analyst SAP acts as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community. Working with IT project teams and business clients to get understanding of the business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and deliveries to fulfill those requirements with relevant parties involved.
The Business Analyst serves as the liaison between IT, IT partners and the Aspen business. The Business Analyst is responsible for identifying the business needs to help determine and implement IT solutions according to IT guidelines.
Other tasks are:
- Collaborates with business stakeholders and functional areas to capture, assess and challenge business requests into clear requirements.
- Works closely with third-party vendors including software providers, implementation partners and consultants to help develop and implement the IT solution, fulfilling business needs.
- Is responsible for functional application management and addressing SAP related incidents and problems.
- Participates in system and user acceptance testing efforts.
- Assists business liaisons to evaluate cost-benefit and ROI analyses.
- Leads business change initiatives with responsibility for the overall implementation of an IT project or program managing scope, cost and schedule.
- Builds standards, processes and procedures and guidelines for business liaisons
Master's Degree or equivalent in a related discipline such as Business Management or Information Technology. Solid knowledge of Manufacturing business processes and organization, application landscape and IT standards. In depth knowledge of SAP, preferably in one or more of the area’s: MM, PP, SD, PM, QM, Fi/Co or WM.
Demonstrates interpersonal skills required to successfully work in a team environment and communicates effectively across a variety of stakeholder groups.
Ability to identify opportunities and transform them into quantifiable and achievable initiatives. Well experienced in project management and system development life cycle. Proven ability to create business requirements, business processes, and project plans. Must be able to create business cases, operating models and financial models.
Must demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in Dutch and English.
We offer a package, which is in line with the content of the job, as well as with your experience and knowledge. Next to a competitive salary, we offer an attractive bonus system. Furthermore Aspen has 25 holidays and 12,5 extra days based on a full time employment. We also offer a collective health care insurance and excellent pension.
Aspen Oss BV is setting up and building a new IT organization. This new IT structure offers many opportunities for new challenges in an organization with short lines of communication, quick decision-making. We are looking for colleagues with innovative ideas.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Wim van der Wal, Manager IT (tel. 06-10893876).